HP™ is a specially formulated solvent for multi-purpose industrial and maintenance cleaning. It replaces ozone-depleting CFC’s, trichloroethane and other carcinogenic chlorinated solvents. HP™ effectively cleans industrial grimes, greases, lubrication fluids, silicone, tars, adhesives, and fluxes.
HP™ evaporates with no residue and is essentially non-conductive. It is suitable for use in electrical and communications maintenance as a replacement for 1,1,1-trichloroethane, but is slower drying. It is a good cleaner for transformer oils, corrosion inhibitor compounds, silicone grease, semi-conducting paints, and many other kinds of electrical grime.
- One cleaner for all your electrical and communications cleaning needs.
- Contains no CFC’s, HCFC’S, chlorinated solvents, perchloroethylene, or other ozone-depleting solvents.
- Harmless to most plastics, including polycarbonate, ABS and polyethylene.
- No residue, non-conductive, non-corrosive, non-freezing, non-staining to metals.
- Removes residues that can cause poor operation of electrical equipment.
- Suitable replacement for chlorinated electrical cleaners, cable cleaners, contact cleaners, and spray degreasers.
- Not a RCRA-regulated hazardous waste.
- Available in numerous traditional and unique packages.